RN On-Call Hospice Nurse – Salt Lake County, UT
Are you looking for a great 2nd job for extra income that also provides some flexibility? This position provides on-call coverage 1-2 week nights per week from 1700 to the next morning at 0830 and 1-2 weekends per month from Friday at 1700 to Monday morning at 0830. The days and weekends that you work can be customized to fit your schedule. If providing compassionate care to those in need is what inspires you to be a great nurse then you may have what it takes to be part of our team at Envision.
- Make visits to hospice patients as needed/requested after hours.
- Answer incoming after hour phone calls from hospice patients or caregivers.
- Admission of new patients after hours.Job Requirements:
- Current RN license to practice in the state of Utah.
- Current Utah driver’s license
- Reliable transportation
- Maintain current CPR certification
- Minimum of at least two years’ nursing experience with at least one year in hospice or home health preferred.
- Self-directed and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrate excellent observation, problem-solving, verbal and written communication skills; nursing skills per competency checklist.
- Shows the ability to organize and prioritize workload independently.