RN Hospice Case Manager – Salt Lake County, UT
Envision Home Health & Hospice has an opening for a full-time RN Hospice Case Manager.We are looking for a skilled, experienced nurse who is passionate about providing quality end of life care to patients and families. The RN Case Manager is responsible for coordinating all aspects of the interdisciplinary care and services provided to hospice patients and their families. This position requires strong general nursing skills including nursing assessment, symptom management, patient/caregiver teaching, coordination of services, collaboration with other professionals, documentation of care, and promoting comfort and quality of life on a daily basis.
- Current RN license to practice in the state of Utah.
- Current Utah driver’s license
- Reliable transportation
- Maintain current CPR certification
- Minimum of two years of nursing experience with at least one year in hospice or home health preferred.
- Self-directed and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrate excellent observation, problem-solving, verbal and written communication skills; nursing skills per competency checklist.
- Shows the ability to organize and prioritize workload independently.