CNA – Full-Time – King County, WA
Envision Home Health and Hospice is looking for caring and hardworking CNAs who enjoy providing excellent care to their patients to come work for our excellent team. We offer competitive wages and flexibility with your schedule.
- Performing personal care and assistance with Activities of Daily Living (ADL’s) such as bathing, dressing, toileting, transferring (walking) and incontinent care.
- May perform light housekeeping such as keeping patient’s living area clean and orderly, changing sheets and making their bed.
- Providing patient and family with positive communication techniques, within the realm of ethical and respectful care, including confidentiality.
- Meeting safety needs of the patient and using equipment safely and properly (foot stools, side rails, O2, etc.)
- Reporting on patient’s condition and significant changes to the RN Case Manager.
- Adhering to the organization’s documentation and care procedures and standards of personal and professional conduct
- Ongoing need for the employee to see and read information, identify patient needs, identify equipment and supplies.
- Frequent interactions with patient care providers, patients, and visitors that require the employee to verbally communicate as well as hear and understand spoken information.
- Expected to lift and utilize a full range of movement to transfer patients. Will also bend to retrieve, lift, and carry supplies and equipment. Typically includes items of varying weights, up to and including heavy items.
- Need to walk and assist with transporting/ambulating patients and obtaining and distributing supplies and equipment.
- Current Washington Certified Nursing Assistant Certificate (CNA).
- Current driver’s license, auto insurance, reliable transportation.
- CPR/First Aid Certified
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Ability to transfer and position patients independently and safely.
- Effective interpersonal communication skills.