Home Health Services
What home health services are available?
- Wound Care
- Diabetes Care
- Disease and Medication Management
- Pain Management, Urinary Catheter Care
Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapy
- Fall prevention
- Gait Training
- Therapeutic Exercise
- Range of Motion
- Support for Activities of Daily Living
Medical Social Services
- Community Resources
- Family Support
Home Health Aides
- Assistance with bathing and personal cares
How do I qualify for these services?
If you answer yes to any of the following questions, you may qualify for services. Call 866.471.5733 today for a free evaluation to confirm eligibility.
- Is it difficult for you to leave your home?
- Do you have difficulty walking, standing or getting in/out of the shower or tub?
- Do you have difficulty dressing, bathing or grooming yourself?
- Have you been diagnosed with a new illness or had a change in your medication?
- Have you been hospitalized recently?
- Are you over 65?
Will my insurance cover home health services?
Envision services are covered by Medicare and many private health insurance companies. Our staff can assist you in determining your insurance coverage and payment options.
Is my physician Involved?
Home Health Services are coordinated through your physician. Simply call us and we can work together with you to coordinate with your physician. If you have an upcoming appointment you may want to print and take the required documentation with you. When your physician fills it out, you can take it with you and call our office to schedule an appointment to get started.